- Adrenaline first started up in Verbier in 1997, allowing us over these last few busy years to gain invaluable experience in the organization of winter and summer mountain sports.
- Young and dynamic, our company proposes original and tailor-made activities to meet the expectations of each individual.
- Our guides are local and have been selected both for their high level of professional expertise and for their kind and friendly characters. To consistently remain at the top of their game, they regularly complete in-service training courses based on the latest safety standards.
- Our school is recognized as an official mountain guide institution in Verbier with an authorisation to practice guaranteeing you a professional service.
- Our guides are all IFMGA certified (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations) and the aspirant guides are ASGM certified(Association Suisse des Guides de Montagne).
- Thanks to our minibus service, we come and pick you up at your hotel or at your apartment in Verbier and drive you to the heliport or to the bottom of the slopes.
- Safety packs including an ABS air-bag, Barryvox transceiver, shovel, probe and harness are provided at the meeting place for those who require them.
- Is to fill every single minute of your ski adventure with as many incomparable and extraordinary experiences as possible.
- Maintaining adrenaline’s high standards is an ongoing challenge that keeps us constantly focused.